Policies & Procedures
TERMS OF REGISTRATION
1. Each player and coach must hold a current Victorian Netball Association membership* (VNA).
2. Game schedules are available for members to download from SDNA's website before the first game of each season.
3. Players will be allocated to a team and able to play only AFTER all fees are paid.
4. Training is compulsory for all junior players and will take place regardless of the weather, unless specifically advised by the coach or team manager.
5 If a player is unable to attend training, the coach must be advised as soon as possible.
6. If a player cannot play on game day the coach must be notified at least 72 hours before the match, as the club will be fined if it is unable to field a team.
7. Players are required to be ‘on court’ 10 minutes before the scheduled start of the match, or at the time specified by their coach or team manager.
8. The club expects all players, members, parents and officials to embrace and display a sense of team spirit and teamwork, to respect all officials, team members and opponents and display good conduct and sportsmanship.
9. Payment must be made at time of registration.
BY REGISTERING WITH OUR CLUB
1. You agree to abide by the VNA Codes of Conduct and Mentone Clovers Netball Club’s by-laws.
2. You agree to pay all applicable club and VNA membership fees and competition fees for the period of the registration.
3. You accept all risks and responsibilities for the payment of all expenses incurred in relation to any injury and required treatment or emergency transportation.
CODE OF CONDUCT
VNA Codes of conduct can be viewed at the website http://nvclubhouse.com.au/document/1019/code-of-conduct
The Mentone Clovers Netball Club aims to provide all players wishing to play domestic netball an opportunity to do so and to learn to develop their netball skills in a fun, inclusive, friendly and supportive environment. The club expects all players, members, parents and officials to embrace and display a sense of team spirit and teamwork, to respect all officials, team members and opponents and display good conduct and sportsmanship. Please note that any breach of these codes will be considered on a case by case basis.
When giving your permission you should be aware that any information published on the Internet is accessible to millions of users from all over the world, that it will be indexed by search engines and that it may be copied and used by any web user. This means that once the photograph is published on the Internet we will have no control over its subsequent use and disclosure. You also acknowledge that you are not entitled to any remuneration, royalties or any other payment from Mentone Clovers Netball Club for the use of the photographs and/or videos in which your child may appear. Note that every care will be taken to ensure your child's full name will never accompany her picture.